Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Interesting Tuesday

Yesterday is the first day that I have ever seen juvenile delinquents in prison stripes. It did crack me up. I hope they are getting the message.

Otherwise I did a bit of painting after work, and went for a walk in the rain. The cows noted my presence. It was a nice, quiet evening.

As I start the day today at dawn, watching the light lift over a hillside I have looked at for awhile, I continue on this path of wondering what is fate? What does it mean to create your own fate? When does circumstance overcome choice and when does choice overcome circumstances.

I watched a program on art interviewing artists. One said that artists must spend time alone to create space for art. That is a very true statement.

I'm not sure how it all comes together yet. Standing in the center of the forest, all I see are trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment