Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Strange Pickle

I am in a strange pickle. I usually try to keep the experiences I have through my artwork or photography- but because I moved recently I don't really have access to my art supplies. It will be a bit before I can find a place and spread my paints out and go for it. I want... I need to paint about the trauma of the car accident. The s curve of my neck bones that the chiropractor just straightened out... the pain in my shoulder... the trauma Geico is putting me through as they claim to not be my insurer after 16 years... the wildness of returning back to my space! The Pacific Northwest! where the trees are lovely dark and deep and! everywhere~... (some of us on this earth can move away from home and be fine... I am not one of those people!) the trip to New York City where I was a tourist and had the best time... I want my acrylics for the first time in 2 years. I want to write about what it's like to be a miner.

But! All things in good time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment