Monday, April 16, 2012

Interesting Blog to Check Out

Whenever I travel I love finding interesting urban magazines.  They really can be their own experience, as though you are transported to New York City for a quick walk through SOHO on a nice summer evening. For awhile I was into "Tank" which is a uk mag (tagline: elitism for all)- but reading it online is kind of a chore.

Anyway,  found a magazine called "I like my style", a completely user based magazine with... well actually decent style from people all over the world. And normal style too. I mean, you could wear something similar if you were so disposed.

Note that not all people are included in the magazine. I have not seen anyone resembling the grown woman I saw a few month back in the Salt Lake City airport walking around during the day in pajamas. For me, this is a very good edit. Seriously? Not even sweat pants? You do know that pajamas are not lined, and thus... never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment