Monday, May 13, 2013

Seattle, the land of Marijuana

I really loved Seattle- Chihuly, the space needle, shopping downtown. It's a great city to visit.

However, one down side: the area went from a strict anti-smoking ordinances to anything goes so long as it's marijuana. As a result , I would guess you get exposed to marijuana smoke walking as you innocently walk down the sidewalk maybe... every 20 feet at times? Smoke billowed out of car windows, people stood in little side nooks or openly along the sidewalks toking in groups...  even going up to catch the monorail I had to hold my breath in the stairwell. This is mid-day too... shouldn't we all be able to get along... even if I don't want to smoke-out?

1 comment:

  1. PS: Would have put a drawing up, but nothing came to mind!

    ReplyDelete