Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A bit of Anarchy creeping in

At work I'm experiencing some planning and processes that are described best as Orwellian. As a bit of an independent sort of person, I hail from Oregon after all, this is pushing an anarchy button in my brain that is not conducive to me maintaining steady employment.  I am thus actively pushing against my own nature, and contrary to popular opinion, know that this is the right thing to do.


That said, I wish the entire world would realize... it's the economy stupid! One thing a person ought to be able to do easily is, as miners would say, is tramp mine. IE Have the power as an employee to move on to another good job when the strategies and plans of the masters begin to seem like you've fallen into some creepy futuristic story about the hubris of madmen running a large company. 


From an artistic standpoint, I can see the pieces from last weekend have a bit of 'coming apart at the edges' feeling to them.  Art is a good outlet.





No comments:

Post a Comment