Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Following Your Dreams

Probably about 10 years back I was trying to figure out what to do with my life. For a period of time I decided I wanted to travel around and film active volcanoes all over the world. I wrote up and pitched a tv program idea which would let me… run around the world checking out volcanoes.  While my idea didn’t fly, I did meet some interesting people in the process.

One man I met worked at a production company, and we ended up having a random two hour conversation about our dreams, things we wanted to do with our lives etc. He came across as nice, supportive and motivated. His dream: direct music videos.   I don’t even think he remembers the conversation or who I am any more. I am on his email list, so I get updates about work he has created. And, being me, I email him every few years to see how he is. This is my humor.

Congratulations on making your dreams happen Admire! And great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment